STRENGTH LIVES HERE
programs for everyone!
Mix of cardio and weightlifting. Each workout can be tailored to the individual’s level, experience and any limitations. Constantly varried, functional movements performed at high intensity.
What to expect in a CrossFit class
- Coach led, intentional warm up
- Coach lead demos and practice with movement technique work
- Group workout that mixes cardio (bike, run, row, jump rope) with weightlifting movements and body weight movements. It is different every time!
Olympic Weightlifting (Snatch and Clean and Jerk) and Powerlifting (Deadlift, Squats and Presses) focused classes. Each class has programming to work on lifting techniques, progressions and gaining top line strength.
What to expect in a Strength class
- Self paced warm up with a coach to provide suggestions
- Programming (Olympic or Power)
- Self paced lifting with a coach present to proved direction and technique advice
Programs throughout the year for kids and teens ages 3-17! Gain confidence, get stronger, have fun and make friends!
For athletes who view CrossFit as their sport and goals to compete and/or make quarterfinals, regionals and the CrossFit games.
- Dedicated Competitor’s programming
- Comp classes two days a week (Friday/Saturday)
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.